- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Video & Telephone remote therapy sessions
I work with individuals ,adults, and couples to over come personal problems and work related difficulties, and help them achieve their full potential.
I draw on various forms of psychotherapy.
One of these is psychodynamic which looks in depth at the effects of past experiences that may be effecting present issues.
I also draw on Mindfulness and cognitive therapy which tries to change the way a person thinks or acts.
I use the type of therapy that I think will be most useful and effective for each individual
Areas of interest
• Psychodynamic therapy and cognitive counselling .Individual therapy , and couples.
• Depression work related stress and bullying
• Relationships and divorce, step families and new baby challenges,
work life stress and burnout.
Addiction ,drugs, alcohol, and substance misuse.
adult children of dysfunctional families.,where
Alcohol and violence may have been involved.’
Divorce and bereavement
Mindfulness.Post traumatic stress ,crisis interventions
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- addiction to drugs and alcohol
Adult children of dysfunctional families, mindfulness informed brief counselling, stress and work life balance
Mindfulness, Cinema, design, depth psychology.
Courses offered to GPs
Psychological management of chronic disease in primary care.
- Post Graduate Diploma In Counselling University of East London 1992
- Diploma in Analytical Psychology Birkbeck college 2000
Details of entry to specialist register
- BACP Senior Accredited Member, 1993
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.