- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Video & Telephone remote therapy sessions
Robin Trewartha is a Registered Counselling Psychologist in private practice in the East of England. With many years experience in provision of psychological therapy and social services, Robin offers a free initial consultation, on request, to assist you make an informed choice about any help you may need.
Areas of interest
Trauma; Relationships; EMDR Practitioner; Alcohol / drug dependency; Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); Bereavement; Depression; Anxiety disorders; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Pain Management.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Pain management
Critical Incident management;anxiety management
Courses offered to GPs
On request and by negotiation
- MSc in Counselling Psychology Roehampton Institute 2000
- Certification in Counselling Supervision Ripon and York St John 1993
Details of entry to specialist register
- Chartership and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society, 2000
Affiliations / memberships
British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
EMDR Assocation for Great Britain and Ireland
British Psychological Society
Health and Care Professionals Council
- 44 Long Street Great Ellingham ATTLEBOROUGH...
- 06:00 - 20:00
- 07785 117179
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: robintre1305