- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
As a former professional dancer, I have a keen interest in sports and dance related injuries. I use many movement therapies in my practice to restore proper flexibility strength and alignment. These include Pilates, functional biomechanics and Gyrotonic. I advocate the use of medical acupuncture, Fascial manipulation, kinesio taping and instrument assisted soft tissue techniques in the treatment of pain and musculoskeletal dysfunction.
Areas of interest
Sports injury • Osteoarthitis • Neck pain • Disc disease • Back pain • Meniscal disease • Rotator cuff dysfunction
Winner of The London School of Osteopathy 2007 osteopathic technique and clinical competence prizes.
- BSc (Hons) Ost. (first class) London School of Osteopathy 2007
- Fellow of applied functional science Gray Institute 2009
- Level 1 & 2 Fascial Manipulation Fascial Manipulation Association 2010
- Medical Acupuncture BMAS 2007
- Movement Solution Kinetic Control 2014