- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Louise Thorpe (nee Ellison) Graduated from the European School of Osteopathy, Maidstone, Kent in July 1995 and worked in Bath for 2.5 yrs for Ian Cameron (now Retd). She then went to Sydney, Australia and treated lots of Sports Injuries in all ages. In September 1998 she set up her own practice in Dartmouth, Devon til her marriage in 2008 which led her to work in Lincoln, East Mids. She has returned to Bath due to her Husband's job and is working every Thursday in 11 Catharine Place, Clinic
Areas of interest
Paediatric Osteopathy-Colic, Gastric reflux, Digestive and Sleeping disorders. Cranial Osteopathy-Headaches, Sinusitus, Tinnitus, Digestive and Sleeping problems, Stress, Pre and Post-natal mums. Structural Osteopathy-Low Back Pain, Sciatica, Joint pain, Frozen Shoulder, Whiplash, Headaches, Golfers'/Tennis Elbow. Posture and Work related problems, Sports Injuries. Advice on Rehab and Stretches/Exercises.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- 4 year Diploma in Osteopathy European School of Osteopathy, Maidstone, Kent 1995
- Continuing Professional Development 30+ hours per year. General Osteopathic Council 2013
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- General Osteopathic Council Institute of Osteopathy (old name British Osteopathic Association) 2014
- Western County Society of Osteopaths Western County Society of Osteopaths 2014
Affiliations / memberships
Institute of Osteopathy, Western County Society of Osteopaths
- Catherine Place Clinic 11 Catharine Place...
- 10:00 - 17:00
- 07794 662937
- Thornbury Osteopathic and Physiotherapy...
- 10:00 - 16:00
- 01454 281243
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details