- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Integrative psychotherapist, psychoanalytic psychotherapist and child psychotherapist (all UKCP Reg.).
Chartered Counselling Psychologist, Chartered Scientist and Fellow of the British Psychological Society and HCPC Registered.
Areas of interest
Therapy with children and adults; Children (0-6 years of age); Children (7-11 years of age); Adolescent mental health; Cross-cultural issues / migration / racial/cultural identity; Depression; Eating disorders; Individual therapy; General anxiety disorders; Bereavement; Trauma / Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); General support from personal, family/support with parenting issues or work stress. Experience of individual and group support of NHS medical staff, esp. nurses, midwives and doctors.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
Video and telephone consultations
- Offers video and telephone consultations
- Doctorate in Psychotherapy by Public Works The Metanoia Institute & Middlesex University 2013
- MSc in Child Development University of London 1989
- MA in the Psychology of Therapy and Counselling Regent's College 1992
- Master practitioner in Eating Disorders Diploma in Practitioner Skills For Eating Disorders Certificate in Nutritional Skills for Eating Disorders BANT accredited) The National Centre for Eating Disorders 2006
- Diploma in Parent-Infant Psychotherapy School of Infant Mental Health 1993
Details of entry to specialist register
- British Psychological Society Associate Fellow, 2011
- British Psychological Society Register of Psychologists Specialising in Psychotherapy, 2011
Affiliations / memberships
1. British Psychological Society: Associate Fellow, Chartered Counselling Psychologist, Senior Practitioner in Psychotherapy & Chartered Scientist
2. UKCP registered- Integrative Psychotherapist
3. UKCP registered - Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist
4. UKCP registered- Child Psychotherapist