- Fee assured
- Verified account
I am a Jungian Analytical Psychotherapist with training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Psychodynamic Counselling and Couples Counselling.
Qualified for over 30 years, I work in private practice and members of the public come to me for help. I see couples and individuals. Practitioners in the counselling and psychotherapy profession also come for therapy or clinical supervision.
I offer a short-term focussed series of sessions which can be helpful for a wide variety of problems.
Areas of interest
Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT); Anxiety disorders; Depression; Bereavement; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Eating disorders; Individual therapy; Psychodynamic therapy; Major trauma; Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); Post natal depression; Sexual problems; Couples counselling; Work related issues e.g. stress; Relationship problems; Work / life balance; Cancer
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling (full-time) University of Aston 1983
- BA Psychology University of Manchester 1982
- MA University of Winchester 2012
- Jungian Analytical Psychotherapy West Midlands Institute of Psychotherapy 2003
Details of entry to specialist register
- UKCP, 2003
- BACP Snr Accred / UKRC, 1987