- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Trauma focused CBT
Dr Ryno van Dyk is a highly experienced clinical psychologist and therapist within the area of mental health and wellbeing. He has studied, researched, taught, practiced and managed in the field of Mental Health both in the NHS and private sector for over 20 years.
Dr van Dyk provides independent expert, evidence-based psychological assessment and therapy in Central London to emplyees of the Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
His practice has one focus only: to provide a client-centred, compassionate and responsive independent (private) service to help people access high quality healthcare.
Key aspects of the service
• Chartered Clinical Psychologist
• Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society
• Health and Care Professions Council registered
• Extensive career as a senior clinician and Consultant Clinical Psychologist in the NHS
• Independent (Private Practice) Clinical Psychology Service since 2002
• Responsive, reliable and professional private therapy and assessment service
• An established practice supporting GPs, Medical Consultants (Private and NHS), Employee Assistance Programmes (EAPs)
• Specialist skills in a range of NICE recommended evidence-based psychological therapies, including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
• Short (brief), medium and longer term psychological therapy
Areas of interest
Anxiety disorders; Adjustment difficulties; Bereavement; Depression/Mood disorders; Developmental trauma; Acute stress reaction; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Gender and sexuality issues; Interpersonal relationship difficulties.
Affiliations / memberships
Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (AFBPsS) - Registration number 082291
HPC registered - Registration number PYL21460
Member of the BPS Division of Clinical Psychology (DCP)
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.