- Fee assured
- Verified account
I have over 20 years experience having qualified from the British School of Osteopath in 1994 with a BSc. Since this time I like to keep up to date with regular continued professional development. I am interested in treating people of all ages including young babies to octogenerians.
I have done postgraduate training in dry needling, cranial osteopathy, frozen shoulder Simeon Neil Asher technique and am a qualified Functional Capacity Assessor.
Areas of interest
Soft tissue disorders; Neck pain; Lower back pain; Frozen shoulder; Chest; Limb pain; Sports injuries; Manipulation; Joint pain; Children (0-6 years of age); Tendon; Children (7-11 years of age); Musculoskeletal pain during preganancy
- BSc Ost The British School of Osteopathy 1994
- Functional Capacity Evaluator Vernova Institute 2006
Affiliations / memberships
The British Osteopathic Association
- Osteopathics Harpenden 58 Tennyson Road...
- 08:00 - 16:30
- 01582 713648
- The Backbone 51 Colney Hatch Lane Muswell...
- 08:00 - 16:00
- 020 8883 9890
- Woodside Clinic 88 Great Northern Road...
- 08:30 - 14:00
- 01582 608400