- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
22 years of experience as a psychologist working for the NHS, universities and privately at consultant grade (for the past 14 years).
I try to offer a clear and accessible explanation of psychological conditions as experienced by my clients. I am more than happy to discuss potential referrals (and self-referrals) by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Areas of interest
Depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, home / work-based difficulties, trauma, phobias, life coaching, relationship issues
Video and telephone consultations
- Offers video and telephone consultations
Walking in wild areas
Health and Fitness
Courses offered to GPs
Solution Focused Brief Therapy
Evaluation at City University Indicates very high levels of satisfaction (Annul Report 2017-18)
- BA (hons), MSc, Post MSc City University, London, UK 1997
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Registered psychologist Health and Care Professions Council 2009
- Centre for Health and Wellbeing at Work City...
- 07:30 - 19:30
- 07960 563986
- Skype / Phone communication
- 08:00 - 21:00
- 07960 563986
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Mob: 07960 563 986