- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
Dr Searle is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist and is also a qualified Neuropsychologist. She has worked in a variety of NHS departments for more than 30 years specialising in Adult Mental Heath problems. In her most recent decade of NHS work she was a Lead Psychologist for Mood, Anxiety and Personality disorder at the Maudsley Hospital. She also has extensive experience of working with people who are coming to terms with changes in their physical health in oncology, cardiology, rheumatology and neurology.
Areas of interest
• Depression ; Mood Disorders ; Anxiety disorders including OCD, PTSD, Panic Disorder ; Individual therapy , Couple therapy ; A variety of therapy approaches including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Mindfulness- Based Cognitive Therapy, Solution-focused therapy, Motivational Interviewing; Mindfulness Based Childbirth and Parenting (MBCP).
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Gynaecological disorders
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Rheumatological conditions
- BMI The Blackheath Hospital, SE3 9UD
- 08:00 - 13:00
- 020 8297 4500
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.