- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
I have been in Private Practice since 1996 as a Chartered Counselling Psychologist & Scientist.
Areas of interest
Mindfulness/CBT/ Stress Reduction; EMDR; Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Psychosis; Adolescent mental health; Depression; Eating disorders; Family therapy; Individual therapy; Anxiety disorders; Bereavement; Alcohol / drug dependency; Relationship problems; Major trauma
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Gynaecological disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- Rheumatological conditions
- Pain Management Programmes for Individuals & Groups
- Medical Secretary
- Spire Abergele Consulting Room Ground Floor Priory House North Wales Business Park ABERGELE LL22 8LJ
- 01745 828900
- 07803 419827
- 01745 828908
- Video and telephone consultations
Counselling and Support of the Medical and Legal Personnel.
Mindfulness & Stress Practice.
AFBPsS by the BPS.
(Additional) Languages spoken
ASSOCIATION OF CHILD ABUSE LAWYERS: Issue 4 July 2001 : How lawyers can work more effectively with their clients who have been abused sexually in childhood.
Courses offered to GPs
Mindfulness Practice demonstration to GPs and staff.