- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Video consultations
- Phone consultations
- Accepting patients
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
* Freudian & Contemporary Psychoanalytic training at the West Midlands Institute of Psychotherapy (WMIP)
* United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy, Analytical section (UKCP)
* B A Hons in Applied Social Studies
* CQSW, Social Work Qualification
* Certificate in Supervision - York University
* Diploma in Supervision - jointly awarded by WMIP and West Minster Pastoral Foundation
* Member of the British Association for Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic Supervision
I worked for several years as a social worker before continuing my professional development by completing a six year training course to become a psychoanalytic psychotherapist. I initially worked in the NHS and then moved into private practice which allows me to work at a deeper level with my clients.
I work with individuals, couples and teenagers to enable them to find resolutions to their emotional problems.
I am in regular supervision and work within the codes and ethics set by my professional body the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
Areas of interest
Psychodynamic therapy; Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); Substance misuse psychiatry; Trauma; Anxiety disorders; Bereavement; Depression; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Alcohol / drug dependency; Eating disorders; Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT)
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Psychophysiological disorders
Outcomes (checked and approved by medical professional body)
Please click on this link if you would like to see information about this healthcare professional’s performance compared to their peers, as published by their medical professional body.http://www.ukcp.org.uk/
- Professional Member of the West Midlands institute of Psychotherapy, UKCP 1993