- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
This healthcare professional is currently treating patients. Please speak to them to find out more about their availability.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Gait analysis
I qualified in 1994 graduating from the University of Southampton.
My main area of interest is in the biomechanics of the foot, and the effect on the lower limb. I continue to see a wide range of amateur and professional sportsmen, as well as those who are a little less active!
I work as a foot and ankle clinical specialist in the NHS for an orthopaedic triage service, and see a wide range of musculo-skeletal conditions.
Areas of interest
• Biomechanics of the foot and lower limb • Optigait gait analysis • Lower limb sports injuries • Childrens foot + lower limb problems. Musculo skeletal conditions of the foot and ankle
Current NHS consultant posts held
Clinical specialist podiatrist for an Orthopaedic triage service in Hampshire and the New Forest.
I have 4 golden retrievers, and 2 cockapoos. I spend many hours walking in the New Forest, and love the outdoor life.
The Footman Prize 1994
(Additional) Languages spoken
- BSC(Hons) Podiatry University of Southampton 1994
- Injection Therapy University of Southampton 2006
Affiliations / memberships
- Boyd Physiotherapy Wistaria Court LYMINGTON...
- 16:00 - 18:00
- 01590 688788
- Nuffield Health Wessex Hospital, SO53 2DW
- 16:30 - 19:30
- 023 8065 3707
- Therapeutics Southampton LtdTrojans...
- 08:30 - 12:00
- 023 8065 3707
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.