- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Video and telephone consultations
An experienced psychotherapist who has worked extensively both in the NHS and in private healthcare. Currently all work is in the private sector.
She is registered with the Health Professions Council, the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, The Association of Cognitive Analytic Therapists and the British Association of Occupational Therapists.
Areas of interest
Anxiety disorders; Bereavement; Depression; Eating disorders; Individual therapy; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Adolescent mental health; Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); Major trauma
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Diploma of the College of Occupational Therapists The College of Occupational Therapists 1985
- Certificate in Cognitive Analytic Therapy Association of Cognitive Analytic Therapists 1996
- Certificate in Person-Centred Art Therapy Crawley College 1996
- Apprenticeship in Supervisor Training Association for Cognitive Analytic Therapy 2009
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Professional Membership British Association of Occupational Therapists 1985
- Professional Membership Association of Cognitive Analytic Therapists 1996
Details of entry to specialist register
- Health and Care Professions Council, 1985
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, 2011
- 89 Kingston Road TEDDINGTON TW11 9JP
- 09:00 - 14:30
- 07788 412639
- The Priory Hospital Roehampton Priory Lane...
- 17:00 - 19:30
- 07788 412639
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.