- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
I have been qualifies and working as a counsellor/psychotherapist for 20 years, with wide-ranging experience.
I have over 40 years experience as a speech and language therapist working for the NHS and in private practice.
I am particularly interested in the the links and interplay between communication, relationship and personal development.
Areas of interest
Psychodynamic therapy; Anxiety disorders; Bereavement; Individual therapy; Depression; low self esteem and confidence issues; bullying;
age and life stage related issues; relationship issues
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- Licensed Diploma in Speech Therapy Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists 1972
- Clinical Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling WPF 1995
- Certificate in Psychodynamic Supervsion WPF 2003
- Post Graduate Certificate in Psychoanalytic Studies Essex University 2005
Affiliations / memberships
BACP Senior Accredited Counsellor/Psychotherapist
- Baytrees Main Road Rollesby GREAT YARMOUTH...
- 09:00 - 18:00
- 01493 740780
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.