- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Video and telephone consultations
I am an Associate Fellow of The British Psychological Society and a chartered clinical and counselling psychologist in private practice in Finchley, North London.
In the NHS, I practised as a clinical psychologist and I am registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
Areas of interest
Individual Therapy (short-term and medium-term); psychoanalytic psychotherapy; psychodynamic psychotherapy; psycho-educational; Depression; Anxiety disorders; Bereavement; Stress; gastrointestinal disorders; pain management; medically unexplained symptoms; medical problems; physical disability
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- Rheumatological conditions
Just Beneath The Surface (The Processes of Counseling and Psychotherapy).
- Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program Psy.D. The Illinois School of Psychology 1984
Affiliations / memberships
Associate Fellow, The British Psychological Society