- Not Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- General cross sectional
- General ultrasound
- Interventional radiology
- Non-vascular interventional radiology
Areas of interest
Special interest in interventional techniques and vascular imaging; Interventional aspects in providing a vascular service including trans-luminal angioplasty and stent insertion, thrombolysis and endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR); Non-vascular intervention including ultrasound and CT guided abdominal and chest biopsies and drainages and nephrostomy insertion; Ultrasound including vascular studies (carotid, visceral arterial, aortic and peripheral arterial and venous studies); MRA; CT (including CTA) and perforator vessel mapping for free flap reconstruction
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr James Geoghegan Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Interventional Radiologist.
Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham.
Edgbaston, Birmingham UK.
Motorcycling and winter sports.
- FRCR Royal College of Radiologists 1987
- EBIR The Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe 2010
- MB BCh Welsh National School of Medicine (Cardiff) 1981
Reference number 2721699