- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Please see my webpage. www.bristolcounselling.org.uk
Areas of interest
Eating disorders; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Anxiety disorders; Bereavement; Depression; Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); Major trauma; Stress related disorders; Couples counselling; Divorce / separation Recovery; Workplace issues; Family problems; Illness; Dementia; Carers support; Panic attacks; Confidence; Low self esteem; Bullying; Adolescent issues; Abuse; Pain; Procrastination; Loss of libido; Cancer; Emotional issues; Burnout; Loss & change; Food issues; Weight; Insomnia; Blood pressure; Substance dependency; Hospital phobia; Role stress; Management issues; Ageing issues; Marriage
Mindfulness for health wellbeing and anxiety and depression.
Theatre, Art, Health Club, Creative Writing for Health and Wellbeing, Walking, Cycling, Travel.
BACP Senior Accredited
Counselling, Clinical Supervisor.
- Post Graduate Diploma Counselling; Psychotherapy 3 years UK College London 1989
- Counselling in Primary Care Diploma Bristol University 1995
- Post Graduate Certification Clinical Supervision University of Wales Newport & Bristol University 1999
- Gestalt Psychotherapy Training 3 years Gestalt Southwest 1994
- Trainers training EFT AAMET 2005
- Post Graduate Trainers Training Mindfulness Bangor University 2005
Affiliations / memberships