- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Applied Relaxation
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Trauma focused CBT
I am a BABCP accredited CBT psychotherapist, with over 20 years experience working in the NHS. I have worked with people of all ages, and in various settings ,including University Counselling and Psychotherapy Services.
As well as working with adults with depression and anxiety disorders, I have extensive experience in working with adults living with neurological disorders and communication difficulties. I am HPCP registered.
I am happy to answer any questions about CBT via telephone or e mail before an initial appointment.
Areas of interest
Specialist in CBT and RECBT for adults with Anxiety Disorders:- including GAD,
PTSD, Stress related disorders;
Depression, including depression post stroke;
Communication disorders:- including Dysphonia (voice disorder) and Stammering.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- MSc Rational Emotive and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy University of London,Goldsmiths College 2013
- Diploma Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Goldsmiths College,University of London. 2009
- L.C.S.T.Speech Pathology and Therapeutics University of London,Central School of Speech and Drama 1977
Details of entry to specialist register
- Member British Association Behavioural & Cognitive PsychotherapistsMBABCP-accred, 2013
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC ), 2000
Affiliations / memberships
Member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy- MBACP
Member of Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists -MRCSLT
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.