- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Mrs Linda Robinson graduated from Kings College, The University of London in 1980 and completed her postgraduate training in Dietetics at Bristol Royal Infirmary in 1982.
Linda has over 30 years NHS hospital and community experience and has worked in West Essex since 1995 as a community dietitian. She is dietetic team leader for GP practices and community services in West Essex, specialising in Diabetes, Weight management and Gastroenterology.
She is an experienced trainer and educator. She is a trained FODMAP's dietitian, a registrated educator for Type 2 Diabetes and DAFNE advisor for Type 1 Diabetes. She is registered with the Health and Care Professions Council and a member of the British Dietetic Association.
Areas of interest
Nutrition; Gastrointestinal disorders; Diabetes; Weight management; Cardiovascular disease; Chronic disease management; Food allergy / intolerance
Current NHS consultant posts held
Team Lead Dietitian, Department Nutrition & Dietetics, St Margaret's Hospital, Epping, Essex.
- BSc Food and Management Science Kings College, University of London 1980
- Postgraduate Diploma Nutrition & Dietetics North London Polytechnic 1982
- X-PERT Diabetes Educator Type 2 Diabetes X-PERT Health 2012
- DAFNE Advisor for Type 1 Diabetes DAFNE 2012
- Certificate in Diabetes Care University of Warwick 2003
- FODMAP trained Dietitian Kings College, University of London 2013
Affiliations / memberships
Member of BDA Food Allergy and Intolerance group. Member of BDA specialist gastroenterology group Member of Coeliac UK.
- Holly House Hospital, IG9 5HX
- 08:30 - 11:30
- 020 8936 1201
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.