- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
Mrs M A Preston
Consultant Clinical Psychologist
BSc MSc CPsychol CSci AFBPsS
Areas of interest
Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT); Anxiety disorders; Bereavement; Adolescent mental health; Eating disorders; Individual therapy; Depression; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); Major trauma
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Gynaecological disorders
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
Outcomes (checked and approved by medical professional body)
Please click on this link if you would like to see information about this healthcare professional’s performance compared to their peers, as published by their medical professional body.http://www.hcpc-uk.org
- BSc (First Class) University of Aston 1976
- MSc Clinical Psychology University of Birmingham 1978
Affiliations / memberships
Registered Psychologist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
Chartered Psychologist (Clinical & Forensic), British Psychological Society (BPS)
Associate Fellow, BPS
- Holmfield Consulting RoomsNo 1 Holmfield Court3...
- 09:00 - 13:00
- 0116 270 6841
- The Consulting Rooms38 Harborne...
- 12:00 - 17:00
- 0844 736 9537
- Wolvey Surgery 7 The Square Wolvey HINCKLEY...
- 11:00 - 17:00
- 0844 736 9537
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.