- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
An experienced Clinical Practitioner/ Clinical Supervisor. Significant experience gained in NHS and private sector practice. Enjoys the challenge of working with complex and enduring mental health problems.
Experienced and skilled in a range of clinical strategies, enhanced by a collaborative approach to CBT..
Areas of interest
• Major trauma • Relationship problems • Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) • Asperger's syndrome • Sexual dysfunction • Anxiety disorders • Bereavement • Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) • Psychosis • Alcohol / drug dependency • Adolescent mental health • Eating disorders • Individual therapy • Depression
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
Mental health and domestic violence; therapeutic relationship; CBT for Psychosis; sports psychology applied to cricket /golf. CBT across different cultures.
Hon. Principal lecturer- Cz. Society of CBT.
Courses offered to GPs
CBT for Depression
Adults with Asperger's syndrome
Excellent success rate for clients completing a course of therapy.
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Trustee Director BABCP 2013
Details of entry to specialist register
- Accredited Practitioner/Clinical Supervisor, 2014
- Roehampton Priory Hospital, SW15 5JJ
- 16:00 - 21:00
- 07831 425712
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details