- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
Anaesthesia for Upper GI( oesophagectomy , Gastrectomy and weight loss surgery), and general surgery (Lap chole, Hernia, laparotomy etc)
Anaesthesia for Orthopaedics- knee and hip replacements, Hip & knee arthroscopies.
Anaesthesia for shoulder surgery.
Provision of Intensive care and High Dependency Care.
Areas of interest
Anaesthesia ; Critical Care; Anaesthesia for upper GI surgery ; Anaesthesia for Orthopaedics
Current NHS consultant posts held
Queen's Hospital Romford
King George Hospital Ilford
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Sinhala, Sinhalese - Native or bilingual
- FRCA Royal College of Anaesthetists 2000
- FFARCSI Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland 2000
- FFICM Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine 2011
- MD Anaesthesiology Post Graduate Institute of Medicine, University of Colombo 1998
Reference number 5198424
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Dr Thusith Wickrama