- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
Lead Consultant for Paediatrics Anaesthesia Services.
- Lead for ECT Anaesthesia
- Lead Consultant for Special Needs Anaesthesia, including Intellectual Disabilities, Dementia and Mental Health (adults & Children).
- Lead for Day Surgery Anaesthesia
- Lead for Day Surgery Pre-assessment
- Lead for Post-Anaesthetic Care Unit
- Lead for Research & Development
Areas of interest
Anaesthesia for: Adults & Children; Day Cases and Inpatients; Laparoscopic and General Surgery; Ear,Nose &Throat; Maxillofacial and Dental; Plastic & Aesthetic; Gynaecology; Urology; Orthopaedics;
Day Surgery Anaesthesia for Special Needs - Adults & Paediatrics - (intellectual Disabilities, Dementia & Mental Health).
Sedation for surgical procedure
Current NHS consultant posts held
Basildon & Thurrock University Hospital NHS FT
- FRCA Royal College of Anaesthetists 1998
Reference number 5152283
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Anaesthetists
Association of Anaesthetists (GB&I)
Difficult Airway Society
British Medical Association
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Nash Basildon / Brooke Suite
Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital
Spire Hartswood Hospital