- Not Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Breast surgery
Areas of interest
Breast cancer; MDT discussions; Lumpectomy; Mastectomy; Mastectomy with immediate reconstruction, implant based; New biologic mesh based reconstructions; Latissimus dorsi based reconstructions; Oncoplastic breast surgery; Breast reconstruction with lipofilling, implant based corrections; Breast reduction operations with various techniques; Cosmetic breast surgery for augmentation; Breast lift; Internal bra; Breast reduction various techniques; Abdominoplasty; Liposuction; Liposculpturing; General surgery:- specialist in incisional hernias with abdominoplasty
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant General and Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon.
Clinical Director Surgery and Urology
North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Trust.
Mammoglobin as a marker for Breast cancer.
Lipofilling with Adipose Derived Regenerative Cells.
Use of Biologic Meshes in Breast reconstruction.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Greek, Modern
- M B B S University of Madras 1989
- MS General Surgery University of Madras 1992
- Dip NBE National Board India 1992
- FRCS Intercollegiate 2002
- M D University of Newcastle 2004
- PG Cert University of Newcastle 2013
Reference number 4451208
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Clinical Director Surgery and Urology North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Trust 2007
Details of entry to specialist register
- General Surgery , 2003
- BMI Woodlands Hospital, DL1 4PL
- 14:00 - 19:00
- 01642 624710