- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Breast surgery
Consultant General Breast and Endocrine Surgeon
Areas of interest
laparoscopic hernia repair, laparoscopic cholecystectomy, open hernia repair (inguinal, paraumbilical and incisional)
- Renacres Hospital Renacres Lane Halsall ORMSKIRK L39 8SE
- 01704 841133
Anaesthetists worked with
Mr Sabah Jmor has worked with Dr David A Raw at the following hospitals:
- Ramsay Renacres Hospital (1-5)
Current NHS consultant posts held
Southport and Ormskirk Hospital
Breast and General
1. S.A. Jmor, T.S. EL-Atrozy, M. Griffin, T. Tegos, S. Dhanjil and A. Nicolaides.
Grading internal carotid artery stenosis using B-mode ultrasound (in vivo study).
Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 1999; 18-4.
2. Breast cancer in women aged 35 years and under: Prognosis and survival S Jmor, H Al-Sayer, SD Heys, S Payne, ID Miller, A. AH-See, A Hutcheon and O Eremin. J. R. coll. Surg. Edin. Oct 2002. 47; 5: 693-699.
3. Leakage and silicone lymphadenopathy with Cohesive breast implant. H Shaaban, S Jmor, R Alvi. Br J Plast Surg. 2003 Jul;56(5):518-9.
- FRCS Edinburgh 1989
- MSc University of London 1996
- Diploma Imperial College 1997
- FRCS (Gen-Surg) Intercollegiate Speciality Board 1999
Reference number 4393487
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCST, 1999
Affiliations / memberships
- Renacres Hospital, L39 8SE
- 14:00 - 17:00
- 01704 841133
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Renacreas Hall Hospital