- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Breast surgery
Mr Ahmed trained in the South East Thames region. He has extensive experience in a wide variety of surgical procedures (both elective and emergency).
He is the Lead Clinician of the General Surgery Department.
His main interests are Breast surgery, Thyroid surgery, Gall Bladder surgery, Laparoscopic surgery and Hernia surgery.
Mr Ahmed is the Lead Clinician for Breast surgery at the Medway Maritime Hospital.
He has a strong commitment to train junior surgeons at the NHS and is a member of the teaching faculty of Kings College London, Medical school, at Medway.
Areas of interest
Gall bladder surgery
- Susan Harris
- Spire Alexandra Hospital Impton Lane Chatham ME5 9PG
- 01634 662892
- 01634 660600
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Paul Hayden Fee Assured
- Dr Manisha Shah Fee Assured
- Dr Kumarvel Veerappan Fee Assured
- Dr Srigowri Vishnubala Fee Assured
- Dr Ravindra Singh-Verma Fee Assured
- Dr Sami Alawad Fee Assured
Reference number 4388203