- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Home chemotherapy
I hold a post of Consultant Respiratory and General Physician with over 10 years of experience as consultant in the NHS. I am Clinical Director of Respiratory Medicine and Lead for Lung Cancer and Sleep Apnoea at Warwick Hospital. I am Honorary Associate Professor at University of Warwick.
Areas of interest
Lung cancer; Asthma; COPD; Sleep Apnoea; Bronchiectasis; Undiagnosed cough and/or breathlessness; Respiratory infections
- Janice Dorgan and Anna Potts
- Nuffield Health Warwickshire Hospital The Chase Blackdown LEAMINGTON SPA CV32 6RW
- 01926 436359
- 01926 422659
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Respiratory Physician and Clinical Director, South Warwickshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Lakin Road, Warwick, CV34 5BW
I have published case reports on various aspects of respiratory medicine. A list is available on request.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Bengali - Native or bilingual
- Hindi - Conversational
Courses offered to GPs
I have presented to GPs on various aspects of Respiratory Medicine on numerous occasions, the latest being in February 2019.
- FRCP (UK) Royal College of Physicians 2008
- MD, Medicine University of Kolkata 1992
- DNB, Medicine National Board, India 1993
Reference number 4354466
Details of entry to specialist register
- Respiratory Medicine, 2004
- General Internal Medicine, 2004
Affiliations / memberships
Medical Defence Union, British Thoracic Society, European Respiratory Society
- Nuffield Health Warwickshire Hospital Old...
- 09:00 - 13:00
- 01926 436313
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.