- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Consultant surgeon for over 30 years.
PhD at Cambridge University 1995
Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
Areas of interest
General surgery; laparoscopic surgery; gallbladder surgery; gallstones; hernias
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant General and Transplant Surgeon at Cardiff University Hospital since year 2000.
Clinical and basic research in transplantation.
Music and music production as a hobby.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Medical Doctor Venezuela Central University 1975
- Specialist in General Surgery Venezuela Central University 1981
- Master in Science (MSc) Venezuela Central University 1982
- PhD Cambridge University 1995
- Specialist in General Surgery (CCST) British General Medical Council (GMC) 1998
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) Royal College of Surgeons England 2000
Reference number 4350383
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCST General Surgey, 1998
Affiliations / memberships
- Spire Cardiff Hospital, CF23 8XL
- 15:00 - 18:00
- 029 2073 5515
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details