- Fee assured
- Verified account
Dr Kalu Ogbureke graduated as a doctor from University of Nigeria Nsukka, Nigeria in 1987.
He had his specialist training program in Paediatric medicine which took him through King's College Hospital London, and Royal Hospital for Sick Children Bristol.
He was appointed Consultant Paediatrician in 2002 and has since worked in that capacity for eighteen years in both the NHS and private sector.
He holds the following qualifications: Diploma in Child Health (DCH), Membership of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP), and Fellowship of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child health (FRCPCH).
Dr Ogbureke, therefore, has vast amount of experience in the management of complex medical and social paediatric problems.
His areas of specialist clinical interest include Paediatric Respiratory, including childhood Asthma and chronic cough, Neonatology, feeding problems like milk intolerance, and gastroesophageal reflux disease in newborn infants, paediatric allergies, and infections.
He is available for consultation at the following HCA hospitals; Harley Street Children’s Hospital, Chiswick Medical centre and Portland Hospital for women and Children, all in London and Parkside Suite, Frimley Park Hospital Frimley, Surrey.
Areas of interest
Feeding difficulties in the newborn infants; gastroesophageal reflux; milk intolerance; food allergies; respiratory infections; asthma; constipation; neonatology; paediatric infections.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Frimley Park Hospital, Frimley, Camberley.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Igbo - Fluent
- MBBS University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria 1987
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH) Royal College of Physicians of London 1995
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians of the United Kingdom(MRCP) Royal College of Physicians 1997
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training(CCST) Academy of the Medical Royal Colleges of the UK 2002
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (FRCPCH) Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health 2004
Reference number 4313137
Details of entry to specialist register
- Paediatrics, 2002
Affiliations / memberships
Membership of the:
1. British Medical Association
2. British Association for Perinatal Medicine
Post treatment communication
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: kaluogbu