- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional is currently treating patients. Please speak to them to find out more about their availability.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Oculoplastic surgery
- Surgical lacrimal
NHS Consultant Ophthalmologist for the last 23 years.
I practise cataract surgery along with oculoplastic and lacrimal procedures including lid cancers.
Areas of interest
Oculoplastics; Lacrimal and orbital disorders
Current NHS consultant posts held
Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust
Oculoplastics and General Ophthalmology
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Tamil - Native or bilingual
- Hindi - Fluent
- Urdu - Conversational
More than 60 peer reviewed publications on varied topics.
- MD in Ophthalmology Dr R P Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS 1990
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons ( Edinburgh ) 1994
- FRCOphth Royal College of Ophthalmologists 2005
- Fellowship in Oculoplastic Surgery Radcliffe Eye Infirmary, Oxford 1997
Reference number 4198448
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Council Member Royal College of Ophthalmologists 2015
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC, 1997
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Ophthalmologists
British Oculoplastics Surgery Society
European Society of Oculoplastic Surgery
- Nuffield Health Wolverhampton Hospital, WV6 8LE
- 14:30 - 19:00
- 01902 754177
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details