- Verified this account
I am a Consultant Intensivist and Anaesthetist at The Royal Marsden Hospital, Honorary Senior Lecturer with Imperial College London, and the Clinical Lead for North West London Critical Care Network patient transfers. I have a broad research portfolio involving clinical and basic science research, the latter in collaboration with the academic department of Imperial College London.
Areas of interest
Intensive Care Medicine
Current NHS consultant posts held
The Royal Marsden Hospital
Lactate in critical illness, critical care transfers, molecular physiology of critical illness.
I have published widely and lectured internationally on topics including acid-base disturbances during critical illness, critical care transfers, intravenous fluid therapy, cardiovascular physiology, burns management, sepsis, and the immunological impact of surgery and burn injury.
- BSc University of London 1993
- MBBS University of London 1995
- FRCA Royal College of Anaesthetists 2000
- EDIC European Society of Intensive Care Medicine 2007
- FFICM Faculty of Intensive Care - Royal College of Anaesthetists 2009