- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
I am a Consultant Intensivist and Anaesthetist at The Royal Marsden Hospital, Honorary Senior Lecturer with Imperial College London, and the Clinical Lead for North West London Critical Care Network patient transfers. I have a broad research portfolio involving clinical and basic science research, the latter in collaboration with the academic department of Imperial College London.
Areas of interest
Intensive Care Medicine
- To pay your remaining balance please call
- 01702 382362
Current NHS consultant posts held
The Royal Marsden Hospital
Lactate in critical illness, critical care transfers, molecular physiology of critical illness.
I have published widely and lectured internationally on topics including acid-base disturbances during critical illness, critical care transfers, intravenous fluid therapy, cardiovascular physiology, burns management, sepsis, and the immunological impact of surgery and burn injury.
- BSc University of London 1993
- MBBS University of London 1995
- FRCA Royal College of Anaesthetists 2000
- EDIC European Society of Intensive Care Medicine 2007
- FFICM Faculty of Intensive Care - Royal College of Anaesthetists 2009
Reference number 4190093