- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Face-to-face consultations
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 29 Jun 2020
I work as a part-time consultant in adult Audiovestibular Medicine & Neuro-otology. I perform two neuro-otology clinics and one audiological rehabilitation clinics per week. Once a month, I do a specialist hearing clinic for thalassaemia sufferers.
I directed the registrar training programme for the specialty and chaired the Specialist Training Committee HEE, London until 2018. I teach in the BSc/ MSc courses at the Ear Institute and lecture in the annual balance master class.
Areas of interest
Dizziness; Vertigo/ imbalance; Tinnitus; Hyperacusis / phonophobia; Hearing loss; Balance disorders including BPPV, Meniere's disease, vestibular migraine/ migraine related vertigo, PPPD, MdDS and visual vertigo.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Department of Audiological Medicine/ Neuro-otology
Royal National ENT and Eastman Dental Hospital
London, WC1E 6DG.
1. Autoimmune inner ear disease
2. Dizziness and migraine
3. Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
4. Implantable hearing aids
I have been awarded the Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians in June 2013.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Tamil - Fluent
- French - Basic
- FRCS-ORL Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1995
- DLORCS Royal College of Surgeons of England 1991
Reference number 4178004
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- BAAP British Association of Audiovestibular Physicians 1995
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCT in Audiovestibular Medicine, 1999
Affiliations / memberships
- Consulting Rooms Harley Street Audiovestibular...
- 09:00 - 17:00
- Consulting Rooms- 2 Harley Street, London, W1G...
- 09:00 - 16:00
- 07443 504600
- Royal National ENT Hospital, WC1X 8DA
- 09:30 - 15:30
- 020 3456 5259
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: pajani6