- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Cataract Full Pathway provider
I offer Bupa customers standard cataract surgery on the Full Pathway package option at Fulwood Hall Hospital .
This package includes your appointments before and after surgery, as well as your surgery and mono-focal lenses. It means you won’t use up your out-patient benefit or receive any additional bills from your surgeon (or anaesthetist, if you need one) for eligible treatment.
Please call the Bupa Eye Care team to find out more about and to pre-authorise your treatment on 0345 600 7267.
Areas of interest
• Strabismus ('squint') • Paediatric ophthalmology • Cataract surgery • Glaucoma • General ophthalmology; Botox
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Lawrence F Azavedo Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
(Additional) Languages spoken
- FRCOphth Royal College of Ophthalmologist 1992
- Fellowship in Paediatric and Neurophthalmology and stabismus Leicester Royal Infirmary 2002
Reference number 4144566
Details of entry to specialist register
- CSST, 2000
Affiliations / memberships
- Fulwood Hospital, PR2 9SZ
- 14:00 - 18:00
- 01772 704111
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Fulwood Hall Hospital