- Not Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Dr Ayyoub qualified as a Gynaecologist in 1995. Since qualifying he has worked in most recently in the following roles:
-2000- 2005 - Senior Lecture at Queen's University Belfast/ Royal Victoria Hospital for Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
-2005- Present Substantive Consultant post in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in the Ulster Hospital/Lagan Valley Hospital.
- 2011- Present Deputy Lead for Cancer Services within the South Eastern Trust.
Areas of interest
Most specialised interest is in Colposcopy (examination of cervix and vagina) and cervical treatment (Lletz)
Further interests and treatment of the following:
- Laparoscopic surgery including; hysterectomies, management of ovarian cysts
- Abdominal and Vaginal Gynaecological procedures such as hysterectomies and vaginal repairs.
- Benign Gynaecology treatment including diagnostic hysteroscopy
- Cone Biopsy
- Sarah McCrum
- 352 Healthcare 352 Lisburn Road BELFAST BT9 6GJ
- 028 9066 7878
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Michael A Stafford Fee Assured
- Frcog Rcog 2010
Reference number 4143486
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Kingsbridge Private Hospital - 02890667878