- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
Areas of interest
Dr Ellis has a particular interest in musculoskeletal radiology, including ultrasound and MRI. He carries out multiple types of image guided intervention, including ultrasound and fluoroscopy (x-ray) guided injections.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Radiologist, Milton Keynes University Hospital, 2002-current date.
Honorary Senior Lecturer, University of Buckingham, 2016-current date
- BM BCh University of Oxford 1994
- BA (first class Honours) University of Oxford 1991
- MA University of Oxford 2003
- MRCP Rpyal College of Physicians (London) 1997
- FRCR Royal College of Radiologists 2000
- Healthcare Leadership Harvard University 2015
Reference number 4117104
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.