- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Skin cancer
I qualified from Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School in 1994 and my Dermatology training was at Chelsea & Westminster Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital and St Mary's Hospital, Paddington.
Areas of interest
Paediatric Dermatology; patch testing for contact allergy
Current NHS consultant posts held
I began my NHS Consultant post at St Peter's Hospital in Chertsey in 2004, where I am also currently Clinical Lead for Dermatology.
- BSc University of London 1991
- MBBS London 1994
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians (London) 1997
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians (London) 2013
Reference number 4111146
Details of entry to specialist register
- Certificate of Specialist Training, 2004
- BMI The Runnymede Hospital, KT16 0RQ
- 08:30 - 14:00
- 01932 877838
- Nuffield Health Woking Hospital, GU21 4BY
- 13:30 - 17:00
- 01483 227857
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details