- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Skin cancer
I am a full time consultant dermatologist, appointed to Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust in 2004. I trained in dermatology as an SHO and research registrar at St Thomas' Hospital, London, and then as a registrar on the Oxford Hospitals training scheme.
I live in Nailsworth with my wife, Paula, and our five children. I have interests in golf, sailing and mountain walking.
Areas of interest
Immune skin disease;
- Deb Tallon - Appointments
- Winfield Hospital Tewkesbury Road Longford GLOUCESTER GL2 9EE
- 01452 337270
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Dermatologist, Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Immune skin disease.
Running, sailing and mountaineering.
Voted best dermatology teacher by the Bristol University 4th year medical students, 2012.
Multiple publications, all searchable on pubmed.
- MBBS St Bartholomew's Hospital 1994
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians 1997
- PhD King's College London 2002
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians 2008
Reference number 4101455
Details of entry to specialist register
- Dermatology Specialist Register, 2004
Affiliations / memberships
British Association of Dermatologists
American Academy of Dermatologists
- Tetbury Hospital Malmesbury Road TETBURY GL8...
- 13:00 - 14:00
- 01666 501778
- Winfield Hospital, GL2 9EE
- 17:30 - 21:00
- 01452 337270
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Claire Baker, medical secretary. 01453 883843