- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Reproductive medicine
Areas of interest
• Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS / PCO) • Fertility / Infertility • Reproductive medicine • Fibroids • Endometriosis
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust.
Clinical Director Theatres, Day Surgery and PreOp Assessment, Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust.
Fallopian tube treatment and function. Ovulation Disorders.
Medico-Legal case reports.
Papaioannou S, A Tubal evaluation in the investigation of infertility: A structured comparison of tests. British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (2004) Vol. 111:1313-1321.
Papaioannou S, The role of selective salpingography and tubal catheterization in the management of the infertile couple. Current Opinion in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (2004) Vol. 16: 325-329.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists RCOG 2010
- Doctor of Medicine University of Birmingham 2002
- Clinical Research Fellow/Reproductive Medicine Birmingham Women's Hospital 2001
Reference number 4076865
Details of entry to specialist register
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 2004
- Spire Parkway Hospital
- 17:30 - 20:00
- 0845 850 1451
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details