- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Upper GI surgery
Areas of interest
Upper gastro-intestinal disease; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Laparoscopic procedures ('keyhole surgery'); Laparoscopic cholecystectomy; Gallstones.
Hernia - inguinal, femoral, umbilical. Laparoscopic hernia repairs.
- Lynn Etherton
- PHF Services Ltd Castle Cavendish Works Dorking Road NOTTINGHAM NG7 5PN
- 0845 556 1252
Anaesthetists worked with (Bupa members, please ask your consultant whether your anaesthetist is fee-assured)
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Upper GI Surgeon
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- MB, BS Monash University, Melbourne Australia 1989
- FRACS Royal Australasian College of Surgeons 1997
Reference number 4067010
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Surgical Tutor for Minimally Invasive Surgery Royal College of Surgeons (England) 2013
- Training Programme Director General Surgery South East London 2013
Affiliations / memberships
Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons (Great Britain & Ireland) BMA, British Hernia Society
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.