- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Breast surgery
Consultant and Lead surgeon at King George's hospital in Ilford.
Lead for paediatric general surgery
In addition to general surgery I provide services for breast diseases, both therapeutic and cosmetic breast surgery.
Areas of interest
Breast cancer and breast lumps and breast pain;
Laparoscopic procedures ('keyhole surgery') for gall stones and key hole hernia repair;
Hernias: abdominal wall including inguinal hernia, femoral and ventral.
toe nails, lumps and bumps.
Breast enlargement (augmentation)
children surgery: Circumcision, hernias lumps and bumps in
- Varsha Vyas
- Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital Shenfield Road BRENTWOOD CM15 8EH
- 07460 554212
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr David Lowe Fee Assured
- Mr Satish Kapoor Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Barking Havering and Redbrigde NHS Trust, King George's hospital, Barley lane Goodmayes Essex IG3 8YB.
Molecular and Biological markers in breast cancer.
Restoration of abdominal wall integrity (abdominal wall reconstruction(.
Reading financial fiction and Cruises.
Clinical excellence awards
(Additional) Languages spoken
Courses offered to GPs
Breast cancer treatment and outcomes.
Access to breast cancer amongst black and Asian women.
Current treatment of breast cancer with updates.
No deaths in my private practice.
Post operative infection rate less than 5%.
Two re-operations in the private sector.
- Doctor Of Medicine MD Queen Mary college, University of London 2004
- FRCS (Gen) Royal college of surgeons Edinburgh 2001
- FRCS Ed Royal college of surgeons Edinburgh 1989
- M.B;B.S University of Benin Medical school, Nigeria 1986
- Oncoplastic breast cancer fellowship Royal Marsden hospital, Sutton Surrey UK 2000
Reference number 4064907
Details of entry to specialist register
- Mr A OGEDEGBE, General surgery, 2001
Affiliations / memberships
Association of Breast surgeons (ABS)
Association of surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland (ASGBI)
Fellow of the Royal college of surgeons Edinburgh
- Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital, CM15 8EH
- 18:00 - 20:00
- 01277 695695
- Spire Hartswood Hospital, CM13 3LE
- 16:30 - 18:30
- 01277 232525
- Spire Roding Hospital, IG4 5PZ
- 18:00 - 19:30
- 020 8551 1100
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Please contact me via the appropiate hospital where the care was provided or