- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Brain tumours
- Spinal tumours
- Video and telephone consultations
Mr Ellamushi trained in general surgery in Glasgow and in Neurosurgery and spinal surgery in the National Hospital, Queen Square, Charing Cross Hospital and Great Ormond Street. He completed his research while at Queen Square into Neuroimaging of brain tumours, cerebral aneurysms and epilepsy. Following the completion of his neurosurgery training he furthered his neurosurgery subspecialty training in USA, Canada and France.
Areas of interest
Back and neck pain, slipped/ herniated disc, disc degeneration, spinal trauma, spinal infection, spinal tumours, carpal tunnel, Ulnar nerve, Minimal access(key hole) spine surgery Head injury; Brain tumours.
- Linda O'Hara
- 116 Harley Street London W1G 7JL
- 020 3875 9989
- 07903 794092
- 0871 314 1964
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Prakash Naik Fee Assured
- Dr Balendran Bastianpillai Fee Assured
- Dr Amruta Patwardhan Fee Assured
- Dr Rajan Mane Not Fee Assured
- Dr Gursharan Bawa Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
St Bartholomew's and Royal London hospitals
Minimal access(Key hole) spinal surgery.
The prestige Cutler surgery price.
Several fellowship prices.
Over 40 publications and book chapters on spine and brain conditions.
Top 250 doctors in UK as featured in Tatler magazine.
Minimal access spinal surgery (Kyphoplasty) for osteoporosis spinal fracture.
Cervical artificial disc replacement.
- FRCS Royal college of Edinburgh 1993
- FRCS (Neurosurgery) Royal colleges of surgeons 2002
- CCST Specialist Training Authority of the Medical Royal Colleges 2002
Reference number 4054340
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC, 2002
Affiliations / memberships
Society of the British Neurosurgeon.
North American Spine Society.