- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Face-to-face consultations
- Phone consultations
Last updated: 29 Jun 2020
Steven Graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School in 1993. He completed his Higher Surgical training in Cambridge and completed his surgical fellowship in hip and knee surgery in Australia. He has been a consultant since 2004 at the Ipswich Hospital and the Ipswich Nuffield Hospital.
He is a recognised expert in uncemented total hip replacement and carries out all types of hip and knee replacement surgery as well as revision hip, and knee replacement surgery.
Outside work his main interests are historic motor sport and his growing family.
Areas of interest
Hip replacement surgery;
Hip surgery in the young high demand adult,
Knee replacement surgery;
Revision hip and knee replacement surgery.
- Tania Stewart
- Nuffield Health Ipswich Hospital Foxhall Road IPSWICH IP4 5SW
- 07543 199532
Anaesthetists worked with
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Orthopaedic and trauma Surgeon at Ipswich Hospital Trust
Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon at East Suffolk and North Essex NHS foundation Trust
Hip and knee replacement surgery
Historic car racing
- MBBS Guys Hospital Medical School 1993
- BSc University of London 1990
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons of England 1997
- FRCS (tr and orth) Royal college of Surgeons of England 2003
Reference number 4047872
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Regional Specialist advisor for Orthopaedic surgery in the East of England Royal College of Surgeons of England 2013
- Chair of Orthopaedic Training East of England Deanery 2013
Details of entry to specialist register
- Mr. S.E,R. Pryke, 2004
- Nuffield Health Ipswich Hospital, IP4 5SW
- 09:00 - 12:30
- 01473 279123
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.