- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Vascular surgery
I am a keen sportsman and am a member of the Ramside Golf Club and David Lloyd Sunderland. I regularly play golf and tennis and cycle and have done the Coast to Coast and Great North bike rides. I also enjoy watching all sport, especially football, tennis and golf.
Areas of interest
Varicose veins minimally invasive treatment, including laser ablation, radiofrequency ablation and foam injection; laparoscopic and open hernia surgery, surgery to remove superficial lumps and bumps and in-growing toe nail, management of arterial diseases of legs, carotids and abdominal arteries.
Anaesthetists worked with
- MBBS University of Madras 1981
- MS General Surgery University of Madras 1986
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1987
- MCh Vascular Surgery University of Madras 1989
Reference number 4039729
Details of entry to specialist register
- G M C, 1996
- Nuffield Health Newcastle upon Tyne Hospital...
- 19:00 - 20:00
- 0191 212 5232
- Spire Washington Hospital Picktree Lane...
- 08:30 - 13:00
- 0191 418 8664
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.