- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
Areas of interest
Anaesthesia for Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma:
Regional nerve blocks; Awake limb surgery
Orthopaedic Anaesthesia for upper and lower limbs.
- Toni Hundle
- Wrightington Hospital Hall Lane Appley Bridge WIGAN WN6 9EP
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Anaesthetist at Wrightington Hospital.
Commenced in 2002 after completing the North- West Anaesthetic rotation.
- MBChB Manchester University 1993
- FRCA Royal College of Anaesthetists 1999
- DRCOG Royal College of Obstetritians and Gynaecologists 1996
- FFPMRCA Royal College of Anaesthetists 2008
Reference number 4030067
Details of entry to specialist register
- Anaesthesia, 2002
Affiliations / memberships
British Medical Association
General Medical Council - 4030067
Royal Collage of Anaesthetists
Medical Defence Union
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.