- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Urinary tract stones
Areas of interest
General urology; BPH / lower urinary tract symptoms; haematuria (blood in wee); UTIs (infections); prostatitis; Kidney stones
- Cheryl Sinfield
- Kettering General Hospital NHS Trust Rothwell Road KETTERING NN16 8UZ
- 01536 492174
Anaesthetists worked with (Bupa members, please ask your consultant whether your anaesthetist is fee-assured)
Current NHS consultant posts held
Kettering General Hospital.
- MB BCh University of Wales College of Medicine 1993
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons of England 1997
- BSc (hons) Human and Comparative Anatomy University of Wales College Cardiff 1990
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCST, 2003
Affiliations / memberships
Member British Association of Urological Surgeons.
Member European Association of Urologists
- Woodland Hospital, NN16 8XF
- 09:00 - 13:00
- 01536 414515
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.