- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Areas of interest
Prolapse surgery; Pelvic pain, irregular vaginal bleed, menstrual disorders.
Fertility / infertility related problem.
Cervical screening (abnormal smear); menorrhagia, Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS / PCO); Colposcopy (examination of cervix and vagina)
- Helen Wood
- Nightingales The Center 201-203 London Road East Grinstead RH19 1HA
- 07533 895209
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Wayne Hosein Fee Assured
- Dr Andrea Stewart Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Surrey & Sussex NHS Trust
Consultant Gynaecologist and Obstetrician
East Surrey Hospital
- FRCOG Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynaecologist 2005
- Accredit in colposcopy and cervical pathology British society of colposcopy and cervical pathology 2002
Reference number 4007434
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
In an emergency please contact the hospital where you were seen by Miss Nadim, they will facilitate your call.