- Not Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Metabolic medicine
Areas of interest
Diabetic Micro and Macrovascular Complications
Management of Thyroid, Adrenal and Pituitary pathology
- Emma Goldfinch
- The Spencer Wing Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mothers Hospital Ramsgate Road MARGATE CT9 4BG
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Physician in Diabetes and Endocrinology.
Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother Hospital,
East Kent Hospitals NHS Trust,
St Peters Road
The effect of the denervated Liver and Kidney in counter regulation to hypoglycaemia in humans
The contribution of the kidney to endogenous glucose production.
Action profile of lispro when mixed with NPH insulin.
Participate in sporting activities
Listen to music
Courses offered to GPs
Adhoc presentations to local GPs on the management of diabetes and other endocrine pathology.
Talks delivered at local GP protected learning sessions.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (Mb.BS) University of Lagos 1985
- RD Lawrence Research Fellow in Diabetes Kings College, London 1995
- Specialist Registrar in Diabetes/Endocrinology and GIM London Deanery 1998
Details of entry to specialist register
- Diabetes and Endocrinology, 2001
Affiliations / memberships
Fellow of Royal College of Physicians
Member of Diabetes UK
Member of American Diabetes Association
Member of British Association of Clinical Diabetologist.
Member of the society for Endocrinology
- The Spencer Wing, CT9 4BG
- 11:00 - 14:00
- 01843 234372
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details