- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Physician Respiratory and General Internal Medicine - Torbay Hospital
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Courses offered to GPs
Regular Pharma Sponsored updates to local GPs and Nurses on Bronchiectasis/COPD/Asthma.
- MBChB Bristol University 1992
- BSc Anatomy (Hons) Bristol University 1989
- FRCP Royal College Physicians London 2007
- MD Peninsula Medical School 2004
- PG Cert Clinical Education Peninsula Medical School 2008
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Clinical Director for Medicine Torbay Hospital 2011
Details of entry to specialist register
- Specialist Register Respiratory and GIM, 2003
Affiliations / memberships
British Thoracic Society
British Medical Association
- Mount Stuart Hospital St. Vincents Road...
- 14:00 - 18:00
- 01803 321612
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.