- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Head & neck oncology
I have been a consultant Maxillofacial Surgeon based at Derriford hospital, Plymouth for 18 years.
I hold dual dental and medical undergraduate qualifications as well as two postgraduate surgical fellowships, and a specialty fellowship with the Royal College of Surgeons of London.
I have wide surgical experience in head and neck surgery in general, with particular expertise in head and neck oncology with microvascular reconstruction.
My interests are cosmetic facial surgery and the management of facial deformity, trauma and oro-facial implantology.
Areas of interest
Dental / oral implants; Head and neck surgery (oral-maxillo-facial); Oral surgery; Salivary gland surgery; Removal of wisdom teeth; Facial deformity; Skin lesions; Rhinoplasty; Blepharoplasty, oral and facial cancer
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Andrew Michael Hutton Fee Assured
- BDS Bristol University 1986
- Bch Medicine Southampton University 1992
- FDSRCS Royal College of Surgeons England 1993
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons England 1995
- FRCS (Maxillofacial Surgery) Intercollegiate Specialty Board RCS Edinburgh 1998
Reference number 3681864
- Consulting Suite Nuffield Health Plymouth...
- 13:00 - 17:00
- 01752 710484
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.